Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 35 Mins Total Time: 55 Mins
This Is a tasty Angel Food Cake. I Make it with my Coconut whipped cream and berries.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. use Olive oil and grease an Angel food pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip on high, the Egg Whites and Cream of Tartar till foamy. Add Almond Extract, Lemon Zest ,and Lemon juice and mix on high till Egg Whites form stiff peaks. Note: very important to beat Eggs till stiff peaks so your cake is airy and spongey.
- Slowly add 1/2 cup of Coconut Sugar and mix on med high speed until combined. In a separate bowl, mix remaining sugar and flour and sift.
- Slowly add flour mixture to Egg Whites and mix on med. until just incorporated. Carefully pour into pan. Try not to bump pan much.
- Bake for 35 to 40 min. until toothpick inserted incomes out clean.