I love these Meatballs!! I put shredded Zucchini in instead of flours to hold them together.. Cant even taste them and I also put in Spinach and fresh Basil. so you get your veggies!!
- Melt butter in skillet and add Garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes then let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Mix all Ingredients in large bowl (including Butter mixture) till thoroughly mixed. Roll into balls Sous Vide Cooking
- Preheat water bath to 140 Degrees. Place meatballs in vacuum bag and vacuum seal, or ziplock with air removed. Cook for 1 1/2 hour. The meatballs are done so you can either put in sauce and enjoy or if wanted, brown meatballs in a skillet and Enjoy!! Oven Baking
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Place Meatballs on a cookie sheet. Bake meatballs for about 30 minutes until browned... Enjoy!! Pan Frying
- Put a little Olive Oil in A frying pan and cook Meatballs turning till all sides are brown and done in the middle (about 15 Minutes).. Enjoy!!!!