Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
Yes! Healthy Fried Chicken!! You can do either Boneless or with Bone.
- Avocado Oil for frying
- First Make Buttermilk mix 2 together and set aside for at least 5 min
- Wisk all Breading ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put about an inch of Avocado oil in frying pan and heat to about 350. Note: If using Bone in Chicken, preheat oven to 350
- When oil is hot, Dip Chicken in Buttermilk then in breading and fry till golden brown, about 4 minutes. then turn over and do the same.
- When chicken is browned on both sides, Boneless Chicken should be done. Put Chicken on a rack on a cookie sheet for 5 minutes.. Enjoy! If Bone in chicken, Put on rack on cookie sheet and put in oven till inside temp. is 365. About 15 minutes... Enjoy! !