Yes I said Truffles!! And they’re Paleo and Keto approved! This recipe has a lot of variables when it comes to the Olive-A-Sudden Balsamic vinegar. My Favorite is the Black Cherry, but its very rich. The best balanced one is Cara Cara Orange-Vanilla and Peach. You can use any (strawberry is good too) Makes about 20 Candies.
- Start by opening can of Coconut Cream and putting in a stainless bowl. Only put the solid part in . (about 2/3 cup) Put bowl in freezer while doing next steps
- With a mixer, blend Coconut cream and Balsamic together until smooth and mixed. put in freezer.
- Melt your chocolate either in double boiler or microwave 30 seconds at a time till completely melted.
- Add chocolate and Stevia to coconut cream and blend till mixed.
- Mix will be soft. put in mini cupcake tins and freeze or refrigerate for about a half an hour. store cold until eaten. Enjoy!!